Personalized Guidance Throughout Your Immigration Journey
Benefits of Working With Us:
- We take the time to understand your professional and family profile, as well as your particular immigration needs, before crafting a legal strategy that is specifically tailored for you.
- Our partners carefully prepare every component of your immigration case. They work together to personally draft any required reference letters, conduct independent fact-based research, and meticulously assemble all evidence in the record to support your immigration matter.
- Our partners remain available to answer any immigration related questions or concerns that come up during the pendency of your case, and beyond. When you retain us, you do not simply receive representation for a specific matter. You receive trusted counsel.
Assistance is available 24/7
Get a Free Case Review
Please provide us with a brief description of your immigration question or concern.
Extraordinary Immigration PLLC offers
Immigration guidance with all your needs in mind.
Step 1: Contact Us
Reach out to us and provide some details about your immigration matter:
Step 2: We’ll reach out to you!
- We will email you with a request for any documents that we may require to better evaluate your immigration needs and options.
- We will suggest a range of dates and times with our availability and do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- Once we hear from you with a meeting confirmation, we will arrange a consultation to speak with you about your immigration questions and concerns.
What People Say About Us
Please note, prospective clients are not guaranteed a positive outcome.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What services do you provide?
Our firm services a broad range of immigration matters. For individuals seeking Lawful Permanent Residence, we counsel on both employment- and family-based immigration pathways. For individuals seeking short-term and temporary stays in the U.S., we counsel on a variety of nonimmigrant visas. After obtaining your Green Card, our attorneys stay committed to you, providing counsel on how to obtain a re-entry permit should an employment opportunity abroad present itself. We also advise about how to pursue naturalization.
Q2: Who will work on my case?
At Extraordinary Immigration, both partners work on each and every matter the firm undertakes. Your case will receive the careful attention and scrutiny by two barred attorneys every step of the way. Upon retention, our attorneys are always available to you and are prompt to respond. We pride ourselves on exceptional client service.
Q3: Will my case succeed?
No attorney can ever guarantee success. There is always an element of unpredictability in the practice of law. Immigration is no exception. That said, our high success rate is attributed to the level of detail with which we review each potential client’s matter prior to retention. We will not pursue any matter unless and until we see a clear path to success.
Q4: What are your fees?
Our founding partners strongly believe that service, dialogue, and understanding come first, especially in an area as personal and determinative as immigration. They, of course, also understand that pricing is a concern and a substantive area of consideration behind choice of counsel. If we see a path towards success in your immigration matter, we will send you a written engagement letter, carefully outlining all the firm’s legal fees, government filing fees, and other costs associated with filing your case.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
Immigration is complex. We will simplify it.
Our attorneys are well versed on a variety of immigration matters. We will break down your concerns individually and provide you with clarity and guidance on your pathway forward.